Legacy's Global Influence in Higher Education
18 Countries | 3 Continents
Our expertise in admissions management and student retention, as well as leadership and team empowerment, has allowed us to serve a diverse network of higher-education communities, private and public business, non-profit organizations, professional associations, and religious organizations, spanning 18 countries on 3 continents, and a few gorgeous islands!
"The Legacy Systems, and incredible service, exceeded all our expectations and goals."
- Amber Stenbeck, VP of Enrollment Management at William Peace University
"Legacy Solutions developed an amazing onboarding program that provided best practices to improve our current systems, and customized it in ways that reflected our culture and stayed true to who we are as a brand. A great investment!"
- Joe Trieu, President & CEO at Evergreen Beauty College
"The Legacy tools are incredible and prove to be universally effective in connecting with any country and culture. We are beyond impressed with the Legacy team and their ability to design solutions that connect, communicate, and make an impact."
- Dr. Garza Leone', Dean of Students at Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education
"The reconstructed High School Program has surpassed our expectations. Due to the high level of quality and service, we have exceeded our goals and ahead of schedule."
- Carrey Kaplan, Campus President at Concorde Career Institute
"The Legacy Systems truly deliver results. I'm extremely impressed with the solutions that were customized for our school. Combined with the fantastic training, the Legacy Systems were exactly what my team needed and what I was looking for."
- Alex De Jorge, President at Columbia Central University
"The workshop, and accommodating our budget constraints, was perfect. The training was highly interactive, informative and a fun learning experience. Everyone, including the Executive Team, took something away from our one-day succession. We’re looking forward to continuing to work with Legacy."
- John Tran, Corporate Director of Admissions at Academy of Learning Career College
"Legacy Solutions is the best investment we've made in our department."
- Maxine Dwyer, Director of Operations at Med-Life Institute
"The training programs are incredible. My team and I can't stop raving about the phenomenal learning experience we had and the level of success we are already having with the improved strategies."
- Kathy Daily, Campus President at Institute of Technology
"In 1 week the Advantage System has already impacted our conversions and culture."
- Greg Gabis, Executive Implementation Manager at Daymar College Group
"What Legacy Solutions has done for our school is invaluable. It's the best investment we've ever made in admissions and continues to pay dividends.
- Vincent Cambrea, Executive Director at Florida School of Massage
"The Legacy systems and training have produced amazing results for our Academy. I highly recommend Legacy to any school.
- Sarah Lundblad, Director of Operations at The Salon Professional Academy
"My team and I are beyond grateful to Legacy for their wonderful collaboration in capturing the vision of our institution and devising incredible systems, training, and support to help use exceed our new student enrollment and retention goals."
- Dr. Loreen Chancette, Vice Dean of Students at Les Roches
"Matt and the Legacy Team are amazing at coaching success and inspiring for transformation. This has been one of the best investments I've made in my career and team."
- Joe Willkinson, Director of Operations at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
"Simply put, the Legacy Team is the best I've ever worked with! The results and impression upon the entire University are superb!"
- Jennie Elliot, Executive Communications Director at Valdosta State University
"We've seen an instant improvement in our enrollment, but most importantly, an immediate transformation in the student and campus culture. "
- Dr. Richard Launchey, Provost at American University of Rome
"The training programs are first-rate. The new strategies we've adopted, as part of our operating DNA, are not only improving performance across all metrics, but it has surged confidence and motivation in our entire region."
- Melinda Chambers, Regional VP of Marketing and Admissions at ECDI
"Matt's coaching has not only transformed me personally, but it has recharged my career and ability to effect change and progress."
- Richard Branch, Senior Director of Admissions at Bates Institute
A Legacy of Excellence...
A Few of Our Friends and Clients:
Improvements by the Numbers
up to 42%
More Prospective Students Contacted
up to 35.5%
Increase in Inquiry to Appointment
up to 31.25%
Growth in Appointment to Show
up to 30%
Progress in Appointment to Enroll
up to 29.5%
Improvement in Enroll to Start
up to 12.5%
Surge in Inquiry to Enroll
up to 58%
Increase in Student Population
up to 3x's
More High School Inquiries Produced
up to 21.58%
Advancement in High School Inquiry to Enroll
up to 16.25%
Climb in Student Retention Year-Over-Year
NPS Score of 90
Net Promoter Score Based on 2019 Wootric Survey